Restoring the Health of Your Teeth
At Optima Dentistry, we perform treatments on the root canal in order to rescue a tooth that has become badly infected. An infection can enter the tooth and cause damage to the nerve and the pulp. Often an abscess will develop and the pain from the infection can become quite severe. Our Plano dentist can deliver the attentive patient care that you need.
Our five-step process for root canal treatment includes the following steps:
- Our dentist injects a local anesthesia to numb the entire mouth
- We insert a protective rubber sheet to divide between the decayed and healthy teeth
- A drill removes the pulp of the tooth and inserts the fillings
- A crown is designed from a mold of the tooth
- Our dentist then cements the crown into place
Our dental staff uses the latest methods and many years of experience to provide relief from the pain, headaches, and infections you may be experiencing from a damaged root canal in Plano. For premier endodontic services in Garland, please call us at (972) 276-0159.