Dental Crowns in Garland, TX
Giving Your Teeth The Royal Treatment
Crowns are artificial caps that are bonded to your teeth in order to enhance functionality, strength, and appearance while maintaining their integrity. In addition, crowns can also be made to match your tooth shade for a natural look.
Complete Dental Crown Restoration Procedure + X-Rays + Consultation
Our dental crown specialists pride themselves in educating our patients and providing them with complete transparency before any treatment they receive. Our dental crown process and simple and straight forward.
- We offer quick solutions for patients seeking teeth restorations as our dental crowns labs are fast and efficient.
- Our state of the art office utilizes only the latest technology to ensure crowns are made with the highest quality.
- We utilize the power of digital impressions to eliminate the goopy mess.
Why Would I Need A Crown?
- A cavity that is too large to fill with a filling
- A weak, cracked, or worn down tooth
- Previously had a root canal treatment. The dental crown will help protect the tooth.
- Make your smile more aesthetically pleasing by covering any misshapen or discolored tooth
What Are Dental Crowns Made Of?
A Crowns can be made of several materials such as metal alloys, porcelain, ceramics, or composite resin. Our dentist want to make sure the crowns look as natural as possible and fit comfortably inside your moth. That being said, our cosmetic dentist will thank about certain factors when deciding what material to use for your crown such as:
- Location and function of tooth
- Gum tissue positioning
- Your preference
- Shade of tooth
Your Dental Crown Specialists in Garland, TX
Crowns are usually needed when the integrity of the tooth is threatened by a large cavity. Large cavities can often leave large holes that fillings can’t fix.
Crowns are bonded onto the tooth using a cement that protects the vulnerable space.
Customizable by Color
As time goes by, the shade of our teeth change from white to a yellow shade. We believe tooth restoration should benefit both your oral health while enhancing the look of your smile.
Our dental crowns are made in order to look seamless with their surrounding teeth.