Dental Cleanings & Exams
Dental Cleanings and Exams in Garland, TX
A Healthy Smile is A Happy Smile
Routine dental cleanings and exams from a trusted Garland dentist will help you avoid getting any cavities, gum disease, or any other oral health issues later in life.
We know that many people are afraid of visiting a dentist due to fear or embarrassment because they haven’t visited the dentist in a long time. Being in the dental field for a long time, we are hear to tell you that we have a culture of no judgement. At the end of the day, we want what is best for you and your health. In doing so, we’ll work out a game plan that’ll keep your smile in top condition!
Regular Dental Cleanings and Exams Are Key For Optimal Oral Health
As we all know, routinely brushing and flossing at home is a great way to keep your smile from getting cavities and gum disease. Still, now all bacteria can be removed from this care alone. As more time passes, this bacteria starts to build up and form plaque.
This is where our dentist in Garland comes in. We’ll thoroughly clean in your teeth to remove this build up in hard to reach spots. There’s no need to fear as our smile specialists clean your teeth in a way careful, gentle way.
Our preventative dentistry aids you in:
- Minimizing the risk of you getting cavities and gum disease
- Helping protect your overall health by reducing the risk of contracting diabetes and heart disease through proper dental care
- Keeping your smile clean
Our Garland Dental Exams
In addition to the thorough cleaning, are dental exams include:
- Digital Imaging & X-Rays: In order to get a good diagnosis, we’ll utilize our CVT Scanner and X-rays to create a detailed image of your teeth and bone structure.
- Oral Cancer Screening: This fast and non-invasive exam aids in finding any cancers that may be forming in your gums, teeth, or cheeks.
- Gum Health Exam: Without good gum health you can’t have good teeth health! Our periodontist in Garland will evaluate your gum health and check for any periodontal disease.
- Bite Alignment Exam: If you are experiencing any jaw pain that gives headaches or keeps you up at night, our exam will help diagnose this.
How often should I get a dental cleaning and exam?
We recommend going in for a dental cleaning and exam every six months for optima health. Combining this with consistently flossing and brushing, you can expect great results!
Are X-Rays Safe:
We only use the safest x-rays modern dentistry provides! Our x-rays only use a fraction of the average radiation and provide us with a clearer image!